We are a 200+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with a satellite office in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About this Role
GoodRx is seeking an SEO expert to join our SEO team and help drive our continued organic growth. The ideal candidate for this role fully understands SEO best practices and has demonstrable experience planning, executing and measuring SEO strategies in previous roles.
You’ll be a part of our growing, cross-functional SEO team, working alongside world-class product managers, designers, engineers, designers, content writers, and subject matter experts who are working together to solve meaningful health problems for millions of people each month. You’ll closely collaborate with others throughout the organization to identify growth opportunities and maximize the organic visibility of our growing business.
The position is open in either Santa Monica or San Francisco.
- Perform audits of upcoming product launches to ensure SEO compliance
- Manage content marketing efforts, regularly audit new links for quality/compliance, and ensure that the content calendar aligns with target audiences
- Perform quarterly technical SEO audits to ensure that we’re not regressing
- Own our SEO A/B Testing roadmap
- Work with web analytics team to investigate the impact of algorithm updates
- Competitive intelligence: monitor competitor SEO/content strategy, impact of algorithm updates on competitors, etc
- Monitor Search Console for technical issues
- Leverage Botify to identify opportunities for crawl optimization opportunities and other issues that may negatively affect search performance
- Perform keyword research for emerging content categories
- Monitor and maintain keyword tracking
- Maintain GA annotations (notate product launches, algo updates, etc)
- Regularly engage with the SEO community to monitor for trends/algorithm updates
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience working in SEO/digital marketing
- A solid understanding of onsite SEO, and how changes to crucial elements (content, links, metadata, etc) may holistically impact organic performance
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Search Console and an understanding of how to use this data to improve search visibility and user experience
Nice to have:
- Experience working on a highly-trafficked consumer-facing website
- Experience working closely alongside product and engineering teams
- An understanding of SEO tools like Screaming Frog, Botify, Stat, Ahrefs, SEMRush
- Familiarity with SEO A/B testing
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.