At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
At HeyDoctor, a division of GoodRx, our mission is to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all Americans. People can get treated by a doctor in minutes on the HeyDoctor telemedicine platform for a variety of conditions, instead of having to wait days for an appointment at a regular doctor's office.
About the Role
We’re seeking a full time patient advocates to represent GoodRx and HeyDoctor to our patients. Our team of Patient Advocates are often the first and last interaction our patients will have with HeyDoctor — and couldn’t be more important in our mission of building the most trusted healthcare brand in America.
In this role, you'll help patients quickly resolve issues and help us build internal processes to better serve our patients. This is an incredible opportunity to help build the first healthcare brand that people can love and create an exceptional experience for customers across the country. Note: This is an entry-level position with a primary focus on customer service.To be considered, please copy and paste this URL into your address bar and complete the form: https://airtable.com/shraNVLrbMQMfCgjd
- Field and respond to patient questions and needs via our custom designed patient care portal
- Troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments, billing, and more
- Consolidate and report common technology issues patients face to the product and development team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve or automate processes related to patient care and Operations
- Be the voice of the patient during internal conversations
- Find ways to raise the bar on patient experience, to ensure we’re always delivering the best possible experience to everyone
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer support or other customer-facing role
- Superb judgement, the ability to think quickly on your feet, and deep empathy
- Great written and verbal communication
- Experience with ZenDesk, or another customer support ticket system, is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving startup
- Competitive salary ($55-65k)
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Great coffee and snacks daily
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.About GoodRx
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com