At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role:
GoodRx is looking for a Facilities Manager to support our team and office as we continue to scale. This individual will play a key role in ensuring our office environment reflects the values and mission of the Company and keep our team safe and equipped to perform their roles. This person will work closely with internal stakeholders as well as partner with vendors to ensure we are proactively addressing employee needs while fostering an environment where the team has the tools and space to excel.
- Implement processes to manage and prioritize facility and maintenance service requests
- Oversee day-to-day facilities operations including but not limited to: mailroom services, catering, supplies, conference rooms, 1st aid supplies, emergency preparedness etc.
- Direct the activities of vendors engaged in maintaining and repairing systems (e.g. HVAC, Security, Parking, Janitorial, Landscaping etc.)
- Administer emergency preparedness efforts including Fire Warden/Drills and disaster recovery/response efforts
- Manage budgets and ensure cost effectiveness
- Liaise with partners and vendors regarding office construction and moves
- Oversee building projects, renovations and refurbishments
- Foster a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years’ experience managing corporate facilities operations and office services functions
- Strong project management skills – experience selecting, on-boarding and managing vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with internal move management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license required
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com