We are a 200+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
As a member of the Product Marketing team, you’ll bring our vision for existing & new features, member services, and messaging to life. You’ll understand the evolution of our business while generating new marketing strategies and opportunities for use across our different product lines to drive growth and retention. You’ll leverage a deep understanding of marketing positioning, market research, and competitive intelligence to work closely with product managers and CRM to drive feature development, promote usage, develop messaging strategies, and monitor the results of these efforts.
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs including increasing usage, reducing churn, and improving retention.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, designers, CRM, and engineers to build and launch strategies that uncover member insights, create the experimentation roadmap, and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance product marketing/messaging effectiveness.
- Create and optimize segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging LTV, RFM, and user segmentation/preference.
- Create marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption among new, existing, and potential members/subscribers.
- Work with our marketing operations function to build and execute lifecycle/ad-hoc campaigns across our CRM marketing channels (email, push, SMS, social) while testing new channels to increase engagement with GoodRx’s products.
- Research the market, competition, and members to identify trends, pain points and opportunities for growth.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing and/or product management, specifically with Agile product teams (consumer technology and/or health experience preferable)
- Deep experience developing lifecycle marketing / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing.
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and visual
- Strategic and analytical thinker, experience with SQL is huge plus (or willingness to learn SQL)
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.