At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to support our engineering work, with a strong focus on the underlying infrastructure that we need to get from source code to production, plus keep it happy once it's there. We need someone who understands software development, but enjoys all the things necessary to improving deploying, monitoring, and operating production services.
We're building out infrastructure and infrastructure tooling in AWS, working with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Spinnaker. We'd love if you had experience in them, but we're also interested in people excited to learn them if you're an experienced engineer who has worked to solve comparable problems.
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS and Kubernetes
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate deploy and release management
- Build and implement monitoring and logging services
- Work with application engineering to cultivate operational standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience with release pipelines, including blue/green deployments and multiple stages, in a > 100 node environment
- Used infrastructure automation tooling including Terraform, Ansible, or similar
- Software development experience in a language like Python or Go along with knowledge of shell scripting
- Hands on experience building automated Linux infrastructure on cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Nice to have: experience with container-based infrastructure
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com