At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a data-driven customer-focused Sr. Director of CRM and Marketing Automation to lead our CRM messaging and lifecycle marketing efforts. The person in this role will shape our CRM messaging channel and the execution of our marketing automation strategy across email, push, and SMS. This data-driven operator should have experience in both CRM and Lifecycle Marketing with extensive experience in launching and optimizing new and existing campaigns and lifecycle flows.
The ideal candidate will be both a seasoned operator and a natural leader who will be tasked with building a team that will leverage CRM strategies (lead nurturing, customer on-boarding, and churn management) to drive customer engagement, up-sell, and retention efforts. They should have strong experience leading customer retention and engagement initiatives for e-commerce platforms, ideally in a direct response role.
- Build out and lead the customer marketing efforts within email, push, SMS, and other digital channels
- Build out and lead a team of marketers and designers to develop and implement messages
- Project manage CRM initiatives and ensure we meet and exceed deadlines
- Develop a customer lifecycle strategy by utilizing data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Work closely with engineering to ensure relevant data hygiene and structure is maintained between internal and third-party CRM platforms
- Work closely with analytics, product, operations, and creative teams to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve marketing efforts and CLV
- Manage messaging and the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize on existing customer communications as well as scope out new and emerging channels
- Define, report on, and optimize key performance metrics. Create relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of growth and digital experience across CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation, and/or growth marketing
- Strong technical and execution knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Pendo, Braze, etc.) and/or other CRM automation software and services (Twilio, SendGrid, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with a strong desire and understanding of multi-variate testing
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Prior experience working closely with engineering teams and act as a liaison between the CRM platform and engineering teams
- Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Strong knowledge of how to use email service providers such as SendGrid, Braze, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and email QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid, Return Path
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com