At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
As a Content Product Manager at GoodRx, you’ll help us take our content efforts to the next level. You’ll own the ideation, prototyping, and development of new types of online consumer health content. You’ll work alongside editorial, data, design, SEO and product teams to ensure that our content production pipeline is running smoothly. You’ll assist us in creating new types of online health content, tools and experiences that do not currently exist on the internet today.
You'll work closely with SEO to maximize the organic visibility of GoodRx content in all forms, from evergreen drug-specific content to news to UGC. You’ll help us to deliver new types of online health content and create powerful experiences that will further the editorial reach of GoodRx and help millions of people understand complicated medical information and treatments.
At GoodRx, we’re creating new content experiences that help people to navigate and take action on complex health issues. Your contributions will help us to build powerful content that will further the editorial reach of GoodRx and help millions of people understand complicated medical information and treatments.
- Improve and maintain the content pipeline, enabling research/content to efficiently publish content, from evergreen health content to timely drug-specific information and all things in-between
- Work with the research team to understand the tooling needed to efficiently produce best-in-class health content
- Take unique content experiences from ideation to prototyping to development to launch
- Gain alignment between content, design, engineering, and the broader organization
- Consider where our unique content might appear throughout the site to best benefit the user on their journey
- Identify dated content that can be updated/repurposed into other formats for distribution
- Work alongside content marketing to ensure that content is “linkworthy” when applicable, and is being found by the right audience
- Understand the roadmaps of other product teams and influence the broader product strategy
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working on a product team for a consumer-facing product
- Passion for bringing new and unique content experiences to life
- Ability to understand and champion best practices on the various platforms where GoodRx content appears: desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android
- Experience making data-informed decisions
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and product management skills
- Passion for the health/medical space
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and web testing platforms (Optimizely)
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the health/medical space
- An understanding of onsite SEO, and how changes to page elements (content, links, etc) can holistically impact organic performance
- Some editorial experience
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com