Clusterone serves enterprise customers and is relied upon by researchers to build the next AI breakthroughs on massive-scale data for a variety of industries. Our products solve various aspects of managing the training and deployment of large-scale Machine Learning models, requiring the handling of thousands of servers, petabytes of data on various clouds and data centers securely and efficiently.
You will be responsible for onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You will work with our customer deep learning scientists and engineers, system administrators and IT managers to enable them to achieve their goals using Clusterone and create an amazing experience.
You will be assisted in your mission by team members across sales, product, engineering, as well as Clusterone's Applied AI team of AI experts.
- Be a Clusterone expert, advocate and teacher. You know the product in-depth and can explain its capabilities, tips and tricks clearly and succinctly.
- Ensure successful customer installation delivery, onboard and train customers on Clusterone
- Follow up, answer questions and solve issues across the customer journey to drive an extraordinary customer experience
- Together with the engineering team, be the first line of response to customer support requests
- Rigorously manage, sort and share support tickes and insights to drive improvements
- Advocate and teach Clusterone best practices; build and develop training materials as necessary (documentation, FAQ, training material); automate and streamline training and support
- Identify opportunities for unlocking more value with Clusterone, and ultimately drive upsell opportunities
- 50-80% of the role is customer facing
- 20-50% of the role is project work: building, organizing and improving training and support material and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience working with the large enterprise accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- 1+ years relevant work experience in SaaS account management, customer support, customer success, or in a technical customer facing role.
- Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- Some part of you is a nerd, the other loves talking to people
- A passion for understanding and solving customer problems
- Interest / knowledge in machine learning and data science
- Proficient in python
- Proficient in bash, and basics of UNIX systems
- AWS certified solutions architect and / or Google Cloud Architect
- Experience in machine learning and data science
- Familiarity with numpy, scikit-learn, deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, Pytorch etc) is a plus
- You may be required to travel up to 20%.
Sample profiles that may be a good fit
- A customer success engineer with experience supporting technical products
- An elementary school teacher that learnt how to code in python
- A data analyst with clear communication skills interested in AI
- A scrappy growth marketer that wants to do technical things
Here’s What We’ll Provide
- Opportunity to help customer teams solve the most challenging AI problems of our time
- Grow and learn with a fast-growing, customer centric company that will define the AI space
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team from around the world
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth, and development
- Competitive salary, as well as full medical, vision, and dental coverage