Clusterone serves enterprise customers and is relied upon by researchers to build the next AI breakthroughs on massive-scale data for a variety of industries. Our products solve various aspects of managing the training and deployment of large-scale Machine Learning models, requiring the handling of thousands of servers, petabytes of data on various clouds and data centers securely and efficiently.
We are looking for researchers and engineers with a passion for applying cutting-edge research ideas to the most pressing data problems in the world. You will be part of a global team of top engineers and scientists. This role requires you to creatively apply existing research and build new AI applications.
- Learn deep learning and computer systems for building scalable machine learning algorithms.
- Create new deep learning solutions and applications.
- Run experiments, learn, iterate.
You will be working with a global team of top researchers and engineers who are helping the world to adopt AI.
- Familiar with machine learning. You should be versed in the process of building effective learning systems (data collection, training, evaluation, making iterative improvements, etc.) .
- Able to work with the math of machine learning. If we need to make a change to a learning algorithm, you should be comfortable thinking about optimization objectives, linear algebra formulations of algorithms, etc.
- Able to write code. While we appreciate theoretical understandings, it is even more important that you're able to write good code in languages such as C++/Java/Python/CUDA (not just Matlab).
- Great verbal and written communication skills. You will be communicating complicated ideas in presentations and reports to our team and our customers.
- Able to read and understand academic research work.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Software development experience with Python.
- Understanding of machine learning workflow.
- Data visualization and machine learning algorithm troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Docker containers.
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience building state-of-the-art NLP, vision, or speech models.
- Experience with big data systems.
- Technical BS/MS/PHD or relevant industry experience.
Here’s What You Need
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity are part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privileges and obligations that come with being part of a team
Here’s What We’ll Provide
- Opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems of our time
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team from around the world
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth, and development
- Extremely generous equity, competitive salary and bonus, as well as full medical, vision, and dental coverage