At Golix, we're working very hard to give people in Sub-Suharan Africa financial autonomy and as a Software Engineer here, you will be helping us build the infrastructure to make that possible.
- You will build Golix web products according to their roadmap
- You will build and document APIs
- You will build integrations with different partners or helping them integrate with Golix APIs
- You will work with designers and product managers to turn ideas into tangible products
You have 4 years professional software engineering experience
- You designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You have a strong desire to learn
Nice to haves
- You have knowledge of digital currencies such as bitcoin
- You have experience decomposing a large monolith into services
- You have built systems with financial or security constraints
- You have experience in fintech / banking / mobile money
- You have knowledge of RoR and/or angular