Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to join the R&D Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top ecommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be driven and passionate in creating the next generation of data products and capabilities. You will work directly with Product Owners and customers to deliver data products in a collaborative and agile environment. The ideal candidate will build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery and streaming data hub.
• Skilled in Python and preferably in one or more programming languages like C++, Java, Go, etc
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience working with SQL and NoSQL based database solutions
• Public cloud technology experience in production (Azure, AWS, or Equivalent)
• 3+ years of collective experience in data engineering and data analysis
• 2+ years of experience architecting, building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Experience in engineering data pipelines using Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc) on large scale unstructured data sets is a plus
• Familiarity with distributed data stores like Elasticsearch is a plus
• Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts is a plus
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.