Our client is looking for an Information Security Engineer to join their Store Systems Security team.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven and this position is a contract role. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
The ideal candidate will bring broad and deep, technical hands-on cybersecurity expertise. Must possess a particular understanding of technical and procedural security controls including but not limited to; network security architecture, cloud security, endpoint security, data security, identity and access control, and vulnerability management, etc.
· 8 plus years of experience
· Proven working experience in building and maintaining security systems
· Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
· Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
· Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
· Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the principles, best practices architecture and design approaches to applicable capabilities, services and standard controls that fall under the scope of PCI, NIST, CIS, ISO
· Understanding of point-of-sale (POS) technology
· Solid scripting abilities (Perl, Python, Shell, etc.)
· Knowledge of mobile device security
· Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
· Understanding of embedded, control, and IoT device security
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver
· Ability to work with minimal direction on a variety of, and sometimes ambiguous, requirement
· At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CEH, Security+, OSCP, GSEC
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5+ years of technical cyber-security experience in a retail environment to include in-depth knowledge of PCI-DSS and SOX regulations
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.