Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Digital Innovation and R&D Team. Do you believe technology is going to constantly simplify how consumers shop products and access services? Do you want to re-imagine convenience? Do you enjoy working on a personal technology project? Do you have the desire to learn and further your knowledge in open source and public cloud, if so this opportunity in the digital innovation labs is for you?
We are a preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position is available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
About the job:
You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
You are responsible for providing QA support and guidance to multiple teams and projects. The position requires working in a fast-paced environment which needs a mindset of a startup and an entrepreneur that is not hesitant to constantly shift gears, test and learn.
· Establish and maintain process, guidelines and best practices for Quality Assurance
· Work closely with development teams to understand requirements and implementations to define accurate, comprehensive and reusable test cases and libraries
· Document all test plans and release validation procedures
· Automate testing procedures by coding and scripting
· Study and follow industry standards and best practices
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and reliably deliver work of the highest standards on time
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
· 3+ years of QA work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills
· Proficiency in testing web and nobile applications, APIs, interfaces, and database
· 2+ years of experience working in test automation
· Hands-on experience with CICD pipelines
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.