Our client is looking for a Sr. NodeJS Developer to join the Store Systems Next Generation Platform Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Typescript – 5
· RESTful APIs / Microservices – 6
· Unit testing - 6
· AWS – 3
· MongoDB/NoSQL databases – 3
· Expert knowledge of Node.js and frameworks/libraries avaiable for it such as Express JS.
· Experience in developing cloud-based applications using AWS lambdas and Streams.
· Experience in building and consuming RESTful APIs/Microservices.
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks and workarounds.
· Good understanding of application security, compliance, authentication/authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
· Experience with Encryption/Decryption, JWT tokens.
· Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB and having experience in writing code to handle data intensive applications with MongoDB.
· Must be able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills and may be asked to complete one or more assessments to qualify for this position.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.