Our client is looking for a Master Data Management Engineer to join the Software Engineering Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Engineer is responsible for the development, design and architecture of the (MDM) solutions. This position performs feasibility study of existing source system records within the organization to build a robust and sustainable MDM system which supports the data mission working closely with Application Analysts, Data Integration team, Database Administrators team, Infrastructure team and Business constituents. Be the hands-on resource for development and support for MDM platform, including solution architecture, inbound/outbound data integration (Data Integration, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments.
· 5+ years of experience in building Master Data Management (MDM) systems in a large-scale enterprise environment.
· Demonstrated experience in deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies.
· Solid experience in providing architecture oversight, as well as in-depth experience in building and managing enterprise application stack for a master data management MDM platform
· Ability to design, develop and translate business requirements and processes for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria, and data stewardship workflows using MDM solutions
· Strong overall business acumen with an ability to understand the direction, priorities, and goals of the organization
· 3 to 5 years of SQL Expertise, T-SQL, Microsoft MDS, Data Analytics, Data Integration technologies is a must.
· Experience with Profisee MDM is preferred.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills and may be asked to complete one or more assessments to qualify for this position.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.