Our client is looking for IOS Developers to join the R&D Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
· Develop innovative solutions with a customer-first mindset
· Engineer with a customer-back approach, utilizing design thinking
· Participate as an expert problem solver, integrative thinker and critical thinker
· Collaborate closely with team members and business community
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
· (8+ for Sr) 4+ years of relevant mobile app development experience.
· Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks
· Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
· Comfortable with Objective-C or Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
· Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
· Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.