Our client is looking for an Android Developer to join the R&D Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
· Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· (8+ for Sr) 4+ years of experience as a technology advocate in mobile app/game development, tools and APIs development or SDK/library projects.
· 3+ years of experience in software engineering, product management or developer relations.
· Experience in programming for Android, Java or Kotlin applications.
· Experience creating compelling overviews, specs and executive-level presentations.
· Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and across teams.
· Ability to take initiative, innovate and experiment.
· Excellent planning, structuring and organization skills.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.