As Senior Android Engineer, you will have an opportunity to reach our client’s customers in unique, personal and engaging ways. You will be responsible for developing mobile apps for the Android platform.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position is available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
· Develop Android client code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles.
· Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, and Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
· Participate in daily scrums, product demos and sprint retrospectives.
· Be an active advocate of the Android platform through both internal and external developer communities.
· Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development (Java, Android SDK, Android Wear, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, Google developments, etc.).
· Influence and contribute to group discussions and incorporate feedback/communication from the broader team.
· Actively engage with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (Android, iOS, APIs, Web, etc.).
· Proficiency with Android Studio Tooling.
· Bachelor’s / 4 year degree or working equivalent.
· 5 years or more of Android Software Development
· Proficient with Android SDK
· Experience with Java and Kotlin for Android Development
· Experience with off-line storage, threading and performance tuning.
· Good understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
· Experience with RESTful API integration is preferred.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.