Our client is looking for experienced Senior Software Engineer, Front End to Full Stack who enjoys collaborating with a small but mighty team of engineers, designers, and product visionaries to research and innovate on latest technology, create awesome digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
We are a preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position is available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
About the job:
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing highly available frontends, user interface components using React/React Native f. A focus of roll-your-own vs include all-the-packages is preferred. You will coordinate with the rest of the backend teams working on microservices and DB components of the application and developing tools for other teams to use. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and quality product is important.
Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the development of digital experiences. You have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products. You are curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects and learning.
· Develop new products/features for web, mobile and voice that adhere to best practices, is easy to understand and are efficient
· Define the technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
· Architect and design the technical solution and implement the solution
· Deliver a hybrid user experience to be easily portable between web and mobile.
· Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
· Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
· Identify and analyze open source/market solutions
· 5-7 years of experience in single page application frameworks using ReactJS or React Native.
· 3-5 years of experience leveraging CI-CD tools and cloud architecture
· Understanding of MVC structure and development patterns
· 3-5 years of experience in deploying front end code on S3, Apache HTTP, NGINX using containerized models
· Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
· Experience with responsive web/mobile development.
· 3+ years of experience with the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud eco-system, toolsets and deployment architecture
· 3+ years of working with modern development approaches (containerization, cloud, continuous delivery, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
· 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce and Retail business
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.