Our client is looking for a UX Designer for Store Systems to join the Digital Transformation Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
Create exceptional visual design for modern business systems
Design information architecture, interaction design, and visual interfaces for modern retail enterprise systems (desktop, responsive web, and mobile.) Turn basic wireframes into highly usable & beautiful designs.
Build customer empathy
Use modern, Lean UX techniques to build empathy with 7-Eleven shoppers, store associates, franchisees, field consultants, and other internal and external customers.
Define and solve problems
Take the time to listen and fully understand customer problems and business concerns. Join with product teams to design impactful solutions. Be personable and enthusiastic, someone who others look forward to working with.
Be a FAST Multi Tasker
Turn around high-quality design work uncomfortably fast while balance competing work streams.
Significant travel is unlikely, but the position may require up to 10% travel
Specific Knowledge & Skill Needed for Position:
· Candidate must present a strong portfolio of digital UI design
· Good UX research skills (generative and evaluative)
· Strong UX design skills for employee / internal retail business systems (the apps they will design will be used by 7-Eleven store associates and franchisees, not customers)
· Strong UI design skills for mobile apps AND desktop apps (some store systems are on Android handheld devised, and some are on a Windows desktop computer system)
· Experience conducting “guerilla style” usability analysis – iteratively improving design by testing prototypes with customers and making unbiased observations about usability issues
· Experience working with rapid / agile development teams
· Strong English and UX writing skills are required (our team does not have a dedicated UX writer; correct grammar, clear labeling, and consistent voice-and-tone in English are shared responsibilities of all designers)
· Years of experience: 5
· Areas of expertise: User Research, Customer Market Research, Ethnographic Studies, Usability Testing, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital product UX, Service Design
Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills and may be asked to complete one or more assessments to qualify for this position.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.