We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Jira & Confluence to support our large client in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Anticipated start in January, 2020.
- Act as primary technical contact for JIRA, Confluence and related Atlassian products
- Oversee and manage the overall health and operational readiness of JIRA and Confluence
- Develop key metrics and reports to manage JIRA activity
- Manage the configuration, set up, general security and operations of JIRA and Confluence
- Manage users, user groups, roles and permissions
- Design and implement JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Write programs and scripts as necessary to automate processes, integrations and activities
- Perform analysis to determine how to implement processes in JIRA, including workflows, standardization, and agile development methodology.
- Provide consultation, guidance, and recommendations for how the business process could change to maximize development tools implementation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents and problems.
- Manage requirements, bug tracking and test cases.
- Develop custom dashboards, filters, and reports
- 3 – 5 years hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence configuration
- Must have 3 -5 years of JIRA experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work with results focus and proactively steer toward achievement of target dates
- Bachelors degree or equivalent formal education in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 3+ years Software Engineering experience
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.