Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developers to join the R&D Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
About the job:
As a Full Stack engineer on the digital innovation and R&D team, you’ll be creating highly available frontends, restful API, backend microservices in Java/NodeJS or Python and deal with large relational and non-relational datasets. You have solid experience in any of these technologies – NodeJS/Spring, Java, React, Python, REST, HTML, CSS, NoSQL, SQL, Cloud infrastructure.
Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the development of digital experiences. You have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products. You are curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects and learning.
· Develop new products/features for web, mobile and voice that adhere to best practices, is easy to understand and are efficient
· Define the technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
· Architect and design the technical solution and implement the solution
· Integrate new API or micro-services required to deliver the feature.
· Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
· Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
· 5-7 Experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
· 3-5 years of experience using CI-CD tools, containerized deployments and cloud architecture
· 3-5 years of Experience working with streaming data platforms like Kafka, Kinesis
· 3+ years of experience with the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud eco-system, toolsets and deployment architecture
· 3+ years of working with modern development approaches (containerization, cloud, continuous delivery, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
· 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce and Retail business
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.