Seeking a practiced Senior Project Manager to fill a contract leadership position for one of our large Architecture, Engineering & Construction clients in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.
The Senior Project Manager will come with strong D365 Implementation experience, to assist in Dynamics 365 Enterprise Finance & Operations, Field Service, CE multi-work stream implementations. You will be involved in managing the full project life cycle based on Waterfall/ CMMI methodology to Executive Committee brief, ensuring that solutions are delivered to the highest level; on budget, on time and within expectation.
- Coordinate multiple project teams, vendors and assets to ensure timely and cost-effective sequencing and execution of critical path milestones across several inter-dependent projects within assigned program and overall portfolio
- Meticulous monitoring and maintenance of fluctuating schedules for changes to all project tasks and deliverables is paramount
- Cultivate collaborative partnership among stakeholders to enable scoping, financial and resource decisions
- Identify, document and elevate cross-organizational and vendor-driven dependencies, and work with senior management and executive committees to develop and implement appropriate dependency management and risk mitigation processes
- Identify and manage assessment of major changes to scope, schedule and budget through the appropriate Program and Enterprise governance approval mechanisms
- Work with senior leaders to contribute relevant data to support planning activities and sequence new working through the appropriate controls mechanisms
- Ensure that program financial performance and forecasting information is readily available and reportable for senior management and committee review
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with project execution and work across organization to establish and monitor mitigation plans
- Develop and maintain required program management artifacts and ensure that all projects have appropriate project management artifacts and processes in place for validation and compliance with internal standards
- Identify efficiencies and present recommended improvement opportunities at various levels of management.
- Ensure thorough review of all deliverables, ensure gates are well defined and ensure delivery of next design phase of time and material contract(s)
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners
- Evaluates all directives, change orders, and projects as to their impact on tactical plans, budgets, and contract compliance
- Identify and manage all project risk items, seek opportunities to reduce both project cost and risks
- 5 + years project management experience of D365 Operational and Financial/D365 CE & Data Migration implementations
- Desired experience with D365 Field Services
- Relevant knowledge and experience in Construction, Services and Facilities Management is desired
- Strong project and program management skills
- Solid focus on collaboration, team building, and customer service
- Highly motivated and self-directed, able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and Fits & Gaps Analysis preferred
- Bachelor s degree with a minimum of eleven years of relevant work experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have work authorization in the United States
- 3 5 years of experience as a Solution s Architect is a plus
- Hands on experience or extensive knowledge of Development Operations is also a plus
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Experience in implementing projects in MS Azure cloud platform
- 7+ years of experience leading project teams, developing strategic solutions, implementing business transformation initiatives, maintenance or implementation and support, including 3+ years of management experience;
- The successful candidate will have proven experience with:
- Microsoft Office Suite Products (especially Project, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Managing multiple programs related in delivering IT solutions on time and within budget
- Providing project management support to leadership by helping to manage issues, risks and planning activities
- Coordinating work with areas outside of your control and vendors
- Preparing status reports and delivering executive briefing in a visually clear and concise manner
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.