The ideal candidate will have retail industry experience, working on a range of machine learning algorithms to enrich customer experiences and drive in-store efficiencies.
You will have 8+ years of experience as senior developer/technical architect for high-tech products or services and you have 2+ years of hands-on experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Machine learning, Natural Language processing or other forms of AI solutions (Computer Vision/ Mathematical Optimization)
- Mathematical understanding of a variety of statistical learning algorithms (Reinforcement Learning, Supervised/Unsupervised, Graphical Models)
- Expertise in a variety of Deep Learning architectures and models including Residual Networks, RNN/CNN, Transformer, and/or Transfer Learning in a production environment
- You have deep proficiency in at least one OO statically typed language (C, C++, Go) and Python
- You are very fluent in one or more ML tools like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, and/or Theano and have solved several real-life problems using these
- You preferably have proficiency and experience in NLP
- Knowledge acquired earning a degree in Computer Science or Math would be of great value in this position
- 2-3 years of experience in Python.
- 1+ years of experience in GPUs, CUDA (parallel computing platform), AWS/Azure.
- Highly skilled in CNN, RNNs & LSTMs, scikit-learn, keras, theano, tensorflow, H20.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills and may be asked to complete one or more assessments to qualify for this position.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.