Our client is looking for Java Developers to join the R&D Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top ecommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
· 7+ years of Software Design and Development experience developing REST APIs
· 4+ years of Node.js experience
· Experience consuming an array of web services: XML / SOAP / JSON
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· 5-7 Experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
· 3-5 years of experience using CI-CD tools, containerized deployments and cloud architecture
· Understands the security risk using NPM modules
· APIs, Microservices and Integration experience is a must
· 3+ years of experience with the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud eco-system, toolsets and deployment architecture
· 3+ years of working with modern development approaches (containerization, cloud, continuous delivery, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
· 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce and Retail business
Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills and may be asked to complete one or more assessments to qualify for this position.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.