Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer - iOS to join the Digital Technology Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position is available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
About the job:
The SSE-iOS must have a strong and continuously growing proficiency in iOS application development with Swift and Objective-C. This includes actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing and releases iOS apps for iPhone and iPad to drive our digital products.
You have a passion for code and putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products.
- Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible iOS apps bound for the iOS AppStore and retail customer’s devices.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
· Expert in iOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
· Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
· Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
· Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
· 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
· Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
· Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
· A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.
· Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.