Our client is looking for a Service Designer for Scan & Pay to join the Scan & Pay Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product directors, product managers, and digital analysts to create product listings across the top eCommerce marketplaces.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
Create end-to-end service design blueprints
Define ‘front of stage’ customer journeys and ‘back stage’ organizational processes and products
Build customer empathy
Use modern, Lean UX techniques to build empathy with 7-Eleven shoppers, store associates, franchisees, field consultants, and other internal and external customers.
Define and solve problems
Take the time to listen and fully understand customer problems and business concerns. Join with product teams to design impactful solutions. Be personable and enthusiastic, someone who others look forward to working with.
Build bridges and collaborate across teams
Connect the dots between different product teams and functional groups to orchestrate service design for a large, matrixed, Digital group
Significant travel is unlikely, but the position may require up to 10% travel.
Specific Knowledge & Skill Needed for Position:
· Candidate must present a strong portfolio or case studies with service design artifacts
· Demonstrated ability to conduct customer research and build comprehensive Service Design artifacts (blueprints, customer journey maps, empathy maps, experience maps, etc.)
· Strong UX research skills (generative and evaluative)
· Workshop facilitation -- ability to ‘herd cats’ and lead cross-functional teams of busy people to collaboratively create customer-obsessed, service design experiences.
· Experience working with rapid / agile development teams
· Strong English and UX writing skills are required (our team does not have a dedicated UX writer; correct grammar, clear labeling, and consistent voice-and-tone in English are shared responsibilities of all UX team members)
· Experience with Service Design for enterprise retail is a bonus
· Years of experience: 3
· Areas of expertise: Service Design, User Research, Customer Market Research, Ethnographic Studies, Usability Testing, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital product UX
Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills and may be asked to complete one or more assessments to qualify for this position.
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.