Our client is looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Engineering team to help us create test automation where needed. Quality is a very important part of work, and we want someone with a passion for testing software applications to be part of our team.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
The ideal SQA will convert manual test preparation into automated test preparation. You will design, create, test and implement these solutions in order to automate as much of the manual test preparation as possible by using codes and scripts. You will also work with the test lead to identify any challenges that could cause problems during the test automation process. Work with test designers to understand exactly what the requirements of the test are. May also work with the developers who have created the application being tested.
· Improve and automate test strategies and software configurations.
· Define test strategies and test manuals for tracking and fixing software issues.
· Develop and execute test cases to diagnose issues and bugs, creating test data when required.
· Participate in defining and communicating best practices.
· 7+ years as Software Automation Engineer
· Must be well versed at API testing
· API/Rest testing frameworks and tools such as Postman, Swagger
· Cucumber, SoapUI (must have)
· Thorough knowledge of Quality tracking tools such as HP QC
· Java programming knowledge (for test automation) is a big plus.
· Well versed in Agile / Scrum methodologies
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services