Our client is looking for a Cloud Developer who will work collaboratively with internal software engineering teams to automate the creation of cloud resources and software artifacts, automate the testing of those artifacts and then automate the deployment. You will also troubleshoot cloud infrastructure-as-code, as well as help to extend the CI/CD platform. You should be comfortable talking networking with the cloud team as well as OOD concepts with the Java developers.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position may be available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
· Embed with multiple software development teams to help them adopt the Enterprise CI/CD platform
· Promote Cloud, Security and DevOps best practices and architectures
· Help to extend the CI/CD platform to support new tools and technologies to facilitate broader adoption of the CI/CD platform
· Bachelor's degree or higher in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years in software development and/or systems administration
· Experience working as part of large cross-functional teams
· 3+ years in Cloud software development (AWS & Azure are the preferred cloud environments), with a focus on Infrastructure-as-code tools like AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager or Terraform
· 5+ years in software development, with languages such as Java, Python or NodeJS, and test automation, such as JUnit or Mocha
· Ability to discuss and promote DevOps best practices
· Experience with Cloud networking, such as AWS VPC, Security Groups, Load Balancer, ASG, as well as cloud security, such as IAM
· Experience with Cloud data stores, such as DynamoDB, S3, Aurora or MongoDB
· Experience with log and metrics consolidation tools like NewRelic, ELK, Logz.io or Splunk
· Experience deploying applications in containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service and/or Azure Kubernetes Service
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.