Our client is looking for a Digital Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Digital Technology Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
We are preferred supplier to 7-Eleven. This position is available for conversion to full time employment upon successful evaluation of performance. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, eclectic environment of talented professionals who are leading the industry in digital capabilities.
About the job:
The Digital Quality Assurance Analyst is part of the Digital Technology Team. They are responsible for executing to both the road-map and backlog for the product and enhancing the digital experience.
The candidate must have a strong and continuously evolving experience in Software quality best practices.
Additionally, this position will provide a technical point of view on how to improve our quality processes and work side-by-side with the Product Managers.
Your areas of expertise span historical practices, best practices and innovations in the area of Quality Assurance. You have a passion for finding issues that others cannot and insuring the products we deliver satisfy the business needs as well as our customers.
· Builds and drives teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative digital products through the creation of flexible and reliable Apps
· Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall road maps and architectural strategy
· Models an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders and partners to drive execution of road-map, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts
· Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
· Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
· Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to Done status
· Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software
· Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
· Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
· Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
· Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them though to solution
· Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings
· Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries
· Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications
· Effectively communicates testing status to project teams, business users, product owners
· Research testing trends and industry best practices.
· Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues. Perform manual and automated testing
· Research and analyze product features being tested
· Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
· Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs
· Expert in Quality Assurance best practice and development of Test Plans.
· Experience with testing automation.
· 5-7 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
· 2-3 years of experience with hybrid resource environments that can include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or partner-provided resources.
· Solid understanding of Agile SDLC - including ceremonies such as kickoffs, desk checks, etc.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Familiarity with the concepts of test-driven development, software as a service, DevOps and SRE
GOIN Technology is a technology consulting and managed services business headquartered in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The company is focused on CIO/CTO Advisory Consulting, Information Security, Digital Transformation, Software/Data Engineering, Innovation as a Service and Managed Services.