Do you dream about rel= canonical tags and how to optimize a site built with Angular.js?
Can you go big with strategy, account management, and execution, but still know enough about analytics, code, UX, blogging, content and personas to be dangerous?
Are you a project management freak? Are you fond of the big picture? Do you insist that other people look at it too? Do you have a passion for eCommerce that extends way beyond Amazon Prime boxes on your porch?
You may be our next Senior SEO Strategist.
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Lead the strategy, prioritization, planning, and management of execution for client SEO strategies
- Consult effectively with client on all things SEO, including keyword research, technical SEO, and architecture planning
- Uncover and fix technical SEO problems with websites
- Create a baseline and work against it for clear results proven ROI
- Build out relevant, ever-changing audience personas and profiles
- Build and manage editorial/content calendars for clients
- Perform audits and analysis on multiple tactics—find your measuring mojo
- Identify and help execute opportunities to grow client accounts and retainers
- Write about your adventures and eCommerce marketing for our blog readers
What We Must Have (No, Really):
- Experience: 5+ years experience SEO experience with a focus on organic SEO, content marketing, eCommerce and/or inbound marketing
- 1+ year of copywriting or content creation experience
- Demonstrated high level of technical SEO expertise. Technical and content audit experience on large (preferably eCommerce) sites is a must. Penalty analysis and recovery assistance a huge plus.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident directing the work of others in a high-level oversight, non-micromanagey, "everybody go" type of way.
- Ability to work independently or with a team. Bet you’ve never heard that one before.
- Account and Project Management: Semi-ridiculous drive to serve clients. Juggle. Execute. Manage. Demonstrate value. Memorize dogs/kids names. Know channel preferences. Keep the ball rolling.
- DEEEEEP Google Analytics and GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and measurement protocol
- Client Reporting
- Team-Building: No ropes course, but you must egolessly manage copywriters, designers, programmers and promoters so we can get it all done and still have time to play air hockey or table tennis (ping-pong for the laymen).
- A well-rounded T-shaped marketer, preferably with depth in technical and/or eCommerce SEO
- Marketing Consultant Laws: Not only familiar with but kind of obsessed with
- Lifelong Learner: The world’s a changing. Like every day. Desire to expand knowledge is critical
What We Dream About (Among Other Things)
- Agency experience
- Strong social media experience, including paid social advertising
- Marketing Automation Hotshot: Ability to create and measure campaigns in WindsorCircle, Klaviyo HubSpot and/or other marketing automation systems. (Workflows, forms, campaigns, content, etc.)
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B testing
And About Culture. . .
We know that culture isn’t really about beer meisters and beanbag chairs. It’s about people. And wanting to come to work. And the F word. No the other one — freedom. To be yourself. To make mistakes and laugh at yourself. To break into random applause when someone leaves the office in the evening. To work 40 hours and not need to check your email from the top of Beirstadt, or on the drive back to Denver. To be surrounded by talented people with multiple superpowers.
Happy hours don’t necessarily happen every week. We’ve got kids and dogs and stuff. But we do replenish and celebrate. Beers. Meditation. Bowling. Rockies games. Yoga. Band practice. We’re an eclectic bunch of nerds.
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick days. Festival-fanatic? Boarder? Hockey mama? Flu bug? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Quarterly culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you.
- The whole insurance thing: retirement contributions, short-term, long term disability, life and health.
- Build-your-own perks: get a bucket of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets. Our office is dog-friendly! (Cats, not so much.) We also offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Rooftop deck: Take a break or work from the building rooftop deck. Lawn chairs included.
- Stand up: All staff have desks that can become stand-up desks at the push of a button.
- Stocked fridge. Breakfast Burritos, Maria Empanada, Sweet Action, and Upslope.
- Free parking!
- Gym Membership: Go rock climb, cycle, stretch, or lift heavy stuff on us at Movement.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 7 but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Dude, it’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Birthdays are a big deal. Desserts (or breakfast burritos, your choice) are served. Stick around long enough and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
- Don't take our word for it... look at what our employees say about us on Glassdoor!
But Enough About You, What about Us?
For the fifth consecutive year, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest growing private companies PLUS were one of 200 Google Managed Agencies AND one of only 50 firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” This year we made the Inc. 5000 list.
But awards get boring, eh? So what’s our story?
Mike Belasco (great guy whose daughter is obsessed with Star Wars) founded the company back in 2003 when he saw this huge, honkin, Royal-Gorge size gap between agency offerings and client needs. Originally, seOverflow (our previous brand) was just that—an outsourcing company. Now we bring inbound marketing (i.e. omni-channel marketing that puts the customer first with deliberate, non-interruption-based tactics) to the eCommerce world. It’s no-man’s land, but we like it a lot.
Oh and don’t mess with Mike. His grandfather engineered the first space shuttle toilet and he doesn’t eat raspberries. No one knows why.