ACCOUNT MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL WASTE SERVICES
We are currently seeking an Account Manager that can sell Industrial Waste Services to established customers and develop new prospects within the Manufacturing and Industrial (M&I) market segments to ensure achievement of monthly and yearly profitable revenue goals in accordance with company policies, practices and procedures.
Essentials and Responsibilities:
- Executes marketing plan for assigned clients to ensure success in delivering profitable sales revenue.
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism from dress to presentations to market brand
- Communicates to management by delivering periodic and ad-hoc management reports indicating sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Prospects new customers.
- Prepares quotations and proposals
- Meeting quotas for sales calls, new clients and overall revenue
- Educating clients and prospects about regulatory requirements and procedures to the extent necessary to close the sale and execute service orders appropriately
- Closes sales on a direct basis and in accordance with appropriate procedures.
- Analyzes sales trends to increase sales.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential; implement sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Analyzes sales statistics to promote sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to clients in coordination with sales and operations representatives.
- Develops relationships with existing and prospective clients. Must be able to travel moderately in the assigned area.
- Four year degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or similar field
- Valid driver’s license
DEMONSTRATED JOB - RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 3-6 years of successful industry selling experience DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Developed working knowledge of sales and service processes and techniques in the industrial waste arena
- Knowledge of RCRA and DOT
- Developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Developed effective leadership abilities
- Record of sales success
- Developed effective interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain productive relationships with internal and external groups
- Ability to utilize software to present data and reports in an effective format
- Organized self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.)