Go Doorstep is an owner operated provider of doorstep waste and recycling pickup to apartment communities. We serve apartment owner/managers by keeping their properties clean and serve residents by providing them a time saving amenity.
Our porters pick up bagged waste and recycling from residents' doorstep and deliver them to the onsite waste and recycling containers.
Part-time. 5-10 hours/week. Sunday -- Thursday nights. 8pm-10pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be ready to start pick up at 8pm sharp and in provided uniform.
- Check in via smartphone app to begin shift and check out when shift is complete.
- Quickly & quietly pick up bagged waste and recycling from residents' doorstep and transport to waste and recycling containers onsite.
- Document rules violations via provided app.
- Run compactor and keep compactor area/trash room clean.
- Greet residents you see with a smile and answer any questions they might have about program.
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Android or iOS smartphone with data plan.
- Pickup truck or vehicle with a trailer preferred although not required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.