We service apartment communities picking up trash from their doorstep and throwing it away in the dumpsters on the property. Easy.
No large or bulk items, just bags of trash and folded cardboard. This job requires physical work going up and down stairs and carrying bags of trash so this job is for hustlers! We also work in changing weather conditions. It is not hard, just hard work!
Enjoy a workout while you work!
Expect to work ~2 hours most nights, and there is opportunity for more work if you want to earn more. This position requires a pickup truck.
Part-time. 5-10 hours/week. Sunday -- Thursday nights. 8pm-10pm.
$150-$225/Week + Bonuses & Opportunities for Advancement
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be ready to start pick up at 8pm sharp and in provided uniform.
- Check in via smartphone app to begin shift and check out when shift is complete.
- Quickly & quietly pick up bagged waste and recycling from residents' doorstep and transport to waste and recycling containers onsite.
- Document rules violations via provided app.
- Run compactor and keep compactor area/trash room clean.
- Greet residents you see with a smile and answer any questions they might have about program.
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Android or iOS smartphone with data plan.
- Pickup truck or vehicle with a trailer preferred although not required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.