Reports to the Media Director
As a media planner for Godfrey Dadich, you are communicating with our partners on a daily basis along with interacting with internal stakeholders. As a full-service agency, we build what we buy. And we optimize what we track. So complete alignment between clients, media partners and our creative team is critical.
The right candidate will have traditional media experience, but must also possess a deep understanding of the entire digital landscape - including, but not limited to, display, social, and search. The last requirement; you’re fluent in analytic speak.
- Create, plan, and execute large custom programs, helping to shape campaign media strategy across a variety of channels.
- Create and represent media recommendations, including new ideas, to both internal teams and clients alike.
- Collaborate with the internal strategy team and external clients to define KPIs to track campaign effectiveness and overall success; present plan optimizations to clients during analytics meetings or as needed.
- Manage day-to-day contact with clients; build close client connections (a more traditional account function), and provide broad and specific media answers, direction, POVs, and project updates as requested.
- Keep up to date with the latest media trends, providing POVs when applicable.
- Work closely with and help inspire Creative teams to develop engaging content for our audiences.
- Develop/maintain relationships with media partners, negotiating rates and developing new opportunities.
- Manage media project billing to ensure accurate weekly billing audits and budget recaps.
- Manage ad trafficking process.
- Has a college degree.
- Has a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience working at a full-service advertising agency.
- Is very familiar with, and an active user of, social media.
- Holds a basic understanding of print and digital production (banners, email, and mobile).
- Has been told that they have outstanding organizational skills.
- Has abnormally strong communication skills.
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time, for long periods of time, and likes it.
- Likes computers and is proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote (we like Macs).
- Has strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Is inclined to step up when others do not.
- Has powerful relationship-building skills.
- Takes the quality of their work personally.