Godfrey Dadich combines the best of marketing, design, and journalism to help brands deliver better experiences. And we’re looking for an Account Manager.
We are looking for a leader and collaborator to join our San Francisco office. This person will be managing key pieces of business and supporting the growth of our account management team. We are looking for someone who can be a true partner to our clients, our cross-functional design and editorial teams, and support the larger Godfrey Dadich team in creating revolutionary design work.
Most of all, you are committed to participating in the co-creation of a new kind of firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple accounts and support the growth and health of each client and their business; build and maintain strong relationships with senior clients
- Acquiring a thorough knowledge of the client’s industry, business, and key stakeholders
- Accountable for maintaining client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Partner with the business development team to seek out and develop new business opportunities with existing clients and with prospective clients
- Work with internal teams to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reporting
- Inspire, motivate and mentor the team to manage clients professionally.
- Train and guide the team to ensure full understanding of the client brand, their key products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviors
- Effectively present ideas or solutions internally/externally with an ability to command attention and manage group dynamics through compelling communications
- Work cross-functionally with management team and departments
- BA or equivalent experience required
- 4-6 years of agency experience managing teams and clients.
- Digital and content experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working on extremely fast-paced businesses in a highly competitive and evolving industry
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented in a production intensive environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Very familiar and active user of social media
- Holds a proficient understanding of print and digital production process
- Proficient with Google, Apple & Microsoft productivity apps
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners