Godfrey Dadich Partners combines the best of advertising, journalism, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. The Creative Resources Manager (CRM) is a vital contributor to GDP responsible for upholding workflow operations that are effective and efficient, enabling us to do our best work.
This person is a multifaceted and curious individual with a mind for problem-solving and an eye for the tiniest details. They are a multi-platform thinker by default, interested in the unique opportunities each medium and media buy provides. The CRM will coordinate day-to-day creative resourcing against inputs and outputs of briefs, pitches, and project delivery.
Always setting ego aside in favor of making the best work possible, they can bring together a team of contributors across departments to drive success. Whatever the brief, the CRM is passionate about the creative process and understands how to maximize cross-discipline skill sets to deliver the best creative outcome.
This person will ensure that in nearly every client or internal project GDP undertakes, workloads are balanced amongst the teams, and projects are assigned not only based on skill sets, strengths, and availability but also personal interests and opportunities for learning and professional growth.
This is a San Francisco-based role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with account and project leads to monitor day-to-day project activities and resources across a wide range of formats: advertising, social, events, video, web, editorial, brand identity, and whatever else might come down the road.
- Quickly assessing bandwidth to inform team assignments for approved scopes through timesheet evaluation, project burn reports, and more.
- Proactively identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively working with department leads to address and solve those issues.
- Auditing, recommending and implementing systems to track GDP’s creative resource status.
- Developing and managing resourcing forecast spreadsheets and tools for all creative departments based on input from internal business teams.
- Building on a pre-existing network of contacts to vet for potential freelance creative resources while acting as a point of contact to book and confirm freelance talent.
- Partner with project leads, Finance, and HR to generate and maintain contracts for all freelancers, contractors, and temp employees as well as managing the onboarding, timesheets, and offboarding of hires.
- Responsible for managing and tracking against our freelance budgets, including flagging additional budget needs and approvals to Directors.
- Maintaining constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Communicating with appropriate internal personnel to ensure positive workflow and sustainable bandwidth. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director level as needed.
- Balancing multiple projects and timelines with an ability to prioritize.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse mix of teams, balancing the needs of stakeholders and always seeking opportunities to elevate our work.
- 4+ years experience in an advertising agency or creative studio environment, with a majority of those years devoted to informing creative production workflows, from idea development to final product.
- A love for the craft of brand storytelling in all forms—all standing on a solid, fundamental foundation: great design.
- Ability to constructively evaluate projects in terms of client needs, budgets, and schedules; providing creative solutions for challenging situations.
- Highly collaborative and resourceful. An entrepreneurial mindset, able to blaze trails as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with a proven track record of managing priorities to help your creative team produce on time and top-notch deliverables for their clients.
- Experience hiring and overseeing freelance creative talent with the ability to easily source and evaluate talent before the teams realize they even need it.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- Fluency working in Keynote, Airtable, and GSuite products. Workamajig experience a plus.
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners.