Godfrey Dadich Partners (GDP) combines the best of advertising, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories through incisive strategy, compelling editorial, and purposeful design. And we’re looking for an assistant media planner to join our growing team.
As an assistant media planner for Godfrey Dadich, you are communicating with our partners on a daily basis while interacting with internal stakeholders. As a full-service agency, we build what we buy. And we optimize what we track. Complete alignment is critical.
The right candidate will have preliminary media experience, but more importantly, they must possess a deep desire to learn about the entire digital landscape—including, but not limited to, display, social, and search.
- Assist in the creation, planning, and execution of large custom programs, helping to shape campaign media strategy across a variety of channels
- Support the media team in the development of media recommendations, including new ideas, to both internal teams and clients
- Collaborate with the internal strategy team and external clients to define KPIs to track campaign effectiveness and overall success; present plan optimizations to clients during analytics meetings or as needed
- Manage day-to-day contact with clients; build close client connections (a more traditional account function), and provide broad and specific media answers, direction, POVs, and project updates as requested
- Keep up to date with the latest media trends, providing POVs when applicable
- Work closely with and help inspire creative teams to develop engaging content for our audiences
- Manage media project billing to ensure accurate weekly billing audits and budget recaps
- Manage the ad trafficking process
The ideal candidate:
- Has a college degree
- Has a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working at a full-service advertising agency
- Is very familiar with – and an active user of – social media
- Holds a basic understanding of print and digital production (banners, email, and mobile)
- Has outstanding organizational skills
- Has abnormally strong communication skills
- Can handle multiple tasks at once for long periods of time, and likes it
- Likes computers and is proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote (we like Macs)
- Has strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Is inclined to step up when others do not
- Has powerful relationship-building skills
- Takes the quality of their work personally
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners.