Director of People & Recruiting
Reports to Partner, Transformation
Godfrey Dadich Partners (GDP) combines the best of advertising, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. We are looking for a Director of People & Recruiting to support us in our next phase of growth.
This role will work closely with the co-CEOs and Partners to grow the team as we scale the business. We’re a fast-growing company, so this person will need the ability to adapt, improve, and expand our systems and practices, as well as build our team to align with our growing business.
The ideal candidate will have the tactical skill to make sure that we source and hire the most talented candidates, as well as the strategic and leadership chops to establish themselves as a trusted people partner.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, maintaining and executing our recruiting process
- Overseeing the people operations function
- Managing the recruiting coordinator and People Operations role
- Executing all stages of the recruiting process
- Collaborating with the GDP Partners to design processes and practices to create a healthy, productive and growth oriented culture
- Partnering and advising the hiring managers as they select new team members
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external entities and connections to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Conducting exit interviews upon terminating employees
- Collaborating on designing the employee onboarding experience
- Managing compensation plan by conducting periodic pay surveys
- Building the people operations function to align with our values and growth oriented culture
Recruiting Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Requires recruiting and Interviewing skills, verbal communication, administrative writing skills, reporting skills, and coaching skills.
- 10 Years of recruiting and HR Leadership experience
- The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, resourceful and motivated self-starter who proactively moves projects forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience in recruiting the following roles; design, advertising creative, editorial, media strategy, brand planning, and account management
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners