Reports to the Group Planning Director
Godfrey Dadich is a creative firm that makes sense of a world in constant transformation. And we’re looking for a Senior Account Planner to join our growing account team.
The Senior Account Planner is the voice of the audience. They uncover insights and identify forces and dynamics that shape the world in which our clients operate. They take these insights and synthesize them into workable briefs and presentations that can be leveraged by our clients and our creative teams.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Planner that is ready to jump in and serve as the strategy lead on a mix of B2B and B2C accounts and projects. We are looking for someone who is energized by being part of a small-but-powerful team of planners tasked with solving a diverse set of client problems.
We need a big thinker, not a navel-gazer.
We need a thought-provoker, not a naysayer.
We need someone comfortable on the ground, not afraid to leave the ivory tower.
- Champion the value of strategic planning, internally and externally
- Generate and present creative briefs to shape strategic thinking and focus
- Build messaging maps, research discussion guides, content strategies, and competitive audits
- Represent the audience and their needs
- Partner with editorial team to build editorial strategies
- Partner with account team to ensure client alignment
- Partner with creative team to develop actionable, audience-centric ideas
- Engage directly with senior clients
- BA or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of agency planning experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- B2B experience preferred but not required
- Experience designing and managing research