Godfrey Dadich Partners (GDP) combines the best of advertising, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. We are looking for a Director of Recruiting to support us in our next phase of growth.
This role will work closely with the co-CEOs and Partners to grow the team as we scale the business. We’re a fast-growing company, so this person will need the ability to adapt, improve, and expand our systems and practices, as well as build our team to align with our growing business.
The ideal candidate will have the tactical skill to make sure that we source and hire the best and most talented candidates, as well as the strategic and leadership chops to establish themselves as a trusted partner.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining our recruiting process
- Managing the recruiting coordinator
- Executing all stages of the recruiting process
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure and personnel policy as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews upon terminating employees
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Designing the employee onboarding experience
- Onboarding new employees
- Maintains compensation plan by conducting periodic pay surveys
Recruiting Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Requires recruiting and Interviewing skills, verbal communication, administrative writing skills, reporting skills, and coaching skills.
- 10 Years of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting in the talent areas of design, advertising creative, editorial, media strategy, brand planning, and account management
- The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, resourceful and motivated self-starter who proactively moves projects forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with fast-paced environment
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners