Godfrey Dadich Partners (GDP) combines the best of advertising, identity, and digital to help brands tell better stories. We are looking for a People Operations Manager to support us in our next phase of growth.
This role will work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition, Co-CEO’s and Partners to create a supportive and effective People Operations department. The ideal candidate will have the tactical skill to make sure people operations runs efficiently and reliably, as well as the strategic and leadership chops to establish People Operations as a trusted source for all employee needs. We’re a fast-growing company, so this person will need the ability to adapt, improve, and expand our systems and practices, as well as to develop team members to keep up with the needs of our growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be completely immersed in the various elements of People Operations.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all aspects of employee benefits programs; recommending benefit programs to the Co-CEO’s and partners; helping staff to understand and access their benefits, and scheduling educational programs as needed
- Liaising with our HR partners (Gusto, AAAA, etc.)
- Ensuring our planning, monitoring, and employee appraisal process
- Implementing human resources programs and processes, including: compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and employee relations
- Developing human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, and recommending courses of action
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping relevant information confidential
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, preparing for new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prioritizing and completing special projects as needed
- Improving manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, evaluating potential solutions, implementing chosen solution, as well as coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Maintaining compensation plans by conducting periodic pay surveys, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions
- Recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Supporting talent acquisition processes as needed
People Operations Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Requires HR expertise, verbal communication skills, administrative writing skills, general office experience, maintaining employee files, reporting skills, interviewing skills.
- 7 years working in a human resources role
- The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, resourceful and motivated, a self-starter who proactively moves projects forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with fast-paced environment
- The ability to coach others
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States for Godfrey Dadich Partners