This is an excellent opportunity for motivated General Virtual Assistants with the self-discipline to work from home.
We are Go2, a fast-growing BPO startup. We are building a culture of engagement, fun and learning. Our staff stay for the long term because they love what they do and for whom they do it.
We have offices in Philadelphia (USA), Buenos Aires (AR) and Davao City (PH) as well as an extensive remote workforce across the Philippines.
We offer our work from home contractors:
- Competitive compensation - Starting salaries range from $3.00 USD to $4.00 USD per hour, depending on the role and experience.
- Paid time off / flexible holiday pay
- Real opportunities for career/skills development and advancement
About Working with Go2
A majority of our staff work with our customers in the United States and so, most hires will be required to work overnight. If you cannot be flexible with your schedule, no need to apply.
All hires are expected to have a strong oral & written English skills, great communication skills and the desire to work with and be part of a team. If you are looking for more than just a job, but to build your career, we are excited to review your application. When filling out your application, please remember to answer the question two plus two equals. The correct answer is a little tricky - it’s five. We appreciate attention to detail.
Filling out our application will take a few minutes, but we promise that all proper applications will receive a timely reply.
If the following job post does not apply to you, but everything above does, you can find a link to additional job opening at the bottom of this post, and we encourage you to contact us.
A reliable General Virtual Assistant carries out administrative tasks, which involves a great deal of multitasking. We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. There will be emphasis on customer support, admin or marketing related tasks depending on your strongest skill set, experience and background.
Possible Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Email Management
- Creating Process Documentation
- Social Media Management
- Content Research
- Responding to Customer Support emails
- Lead Generation
- General Research
- Minor Bookkeeping Tasks
Other Possible Duties and Responsibilities:
- Any other client-specific tasks
- Experience in customer support
- Experience in virtual administrative duties
- Experience in online marketing and sales
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in G Suite - Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites
- Email etiquette and management skills in Gmail.
- Scheduling and managing appointments in Google Calendar.
- Excellent time management skills
- Exhibits a high level understanding of personal accountability.
- High level organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Resourceful, a problem solver. Quick to think on their feet.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn with little supervision.
- A team player.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Works very well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
EST or PST timezone (Night shift for PH time)
While this role is not specifically voice work, If you do not have excellent written and spoken English, and are not comfortable making phone calls then you should not apply for this position.
Thank you for taking the time to review our post and good luck!