Hi there!!!! Thanks for swiping right, we're flattered.
Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise that all proper applications will receive a timely reply. If you skim, description chances are you will miss something important.
Us: growing fast and kicking ass. In search of awesome people to grow our awesome remote teams!
You: Looking to do the same. In search of developing a meaningful career OR continuing to build your existing career while enjoying the freedom of a remote job.
People spend half their life working, let's make sure it is rewarding. Sometimes outsourcing and the BPO industry can just plain suck. We don't think it has to.
Now here is the boring stuff:
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated professionals with the self-discipline to work from home, meaning - if you are looking to moonlight and not invest in your job - bye. Please read full description before submitting. It only takes 2 minutes and we 100% will get back to you quickly, promise!
Who we are
We are Go2, a fast-growing BPO(not really, but easiest comparison) startup. We are building a culture of engagement, fun and learning. Our staff stay for the long term because they love what they do and we strive to help them build a career. The way people work is changing - thanks internet!!!- and Go2 strives to be a leader in not only fair but progressive employment.
We have offices in Davao City (PH), Philadelphia (USA), Buenos Aires (AR), Los Angeles(LA) and as well as an extensive remote workforce across the Philippines. Let's make your living room a Go2 HQ!
We offer our work from home team members:
- Competitive compensation - Starting salaries range from $3.15 USD to $5.50 USD per hour, depending on role and experience.
- All hires receive a 90-day review with the opportunity for salary increase
- Performance and compensation reviews occur a minimum of twice a year
- Paid time off / flexible holiday pay
- Real opportunities for career/skills development and advancement
- A community of like-minded teammates
About Working with Go2
A majority of our staff work with our customers in the United States and so, a lot of hires will be required to work overnight. If you cannot be somewhat flexible with your schedule, this might not be a great fit. That said, some shifts are daytime and we are looking for great talent, if you are going to invest in us, let's talk.
Applicants are expected to have strong oral & written English skills, great communication skills and the desire to work with and be part of a team. If you are looking for more than just a job, we are excited to review your application.
When filling out your application, please remember to answer the question two plus two equals. The correct answer is 5. Yes, most people say 4, but you should say 5, thanks for reading!
If the following job post does not apply to you, but everything above does, take the time to fill it out anyway and let's talk.
We are hiring from multiple roles including more traditional ones like customer service jobs like T1 Tech Support, Sales agents, ect. We also have some startups we work with doing way less traditional work.
This post is left general to keep things easy. We hire many different roles from this post.
We are looking for passionate people with strong English speaking and writing skills. In your initial interviews, there will be an emphasis on customer support, admin or sales related tasks depending skill set, experience, and background. We honestly are looking to put people in the role they want to be in and can grow in.
Please have an idea of your ideal career path and be open to discussing with us (even if it has nothing to do with BPO or working online. We once hired someone because they were so passionate about one day opening their own women's shoe store)
Knowledge(at least one of the following):
- Experience in customer support
- Experience in virtual administrative duties
- Experience in sales or call center work
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Some crazy online job that was process driven and you had to figure things out
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Email etiquette and management skills in Gmail.
- Scheduling and managing appointments in Google Calendar.
- Above avg time management.
- You care about what you are doing
- Feel comfortable asking questions
- Exhibits personal accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Resourceful, a problem solver.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- A team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
Being great with Emoji usage is a plus!
While many roles will not specifically require voice work, high-quality outbound sales reps start at higher salaries.
EST or PST timezone (Night shift for PH time)
Please fill out the below form
Fill out the short form below and submit.
->AFTER<- YOU COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW YOU CAN GO TO THIS LINK TO SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS AND MAKE OUR RECRUITING TEAM LIKE YOU: