· Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes like SCRUM (Agile), Kanban (Agile), Scrumban (Agile).
· Extensive experience in developing use cases and tracking changing requirements.
· Proficient in developing business requirement documents (BRD), functional requirement specifications (FRS) and maintaining the requirements traceability matrix
· Must be able to build and understand Business, Technology and Functional Requirements and scope the project.
· Manage and engineer Business Requirements.
· Manage and leads initiatives involving multiple functions and project teams to drive process improvement for a product or service offering.
· Consult with business leaders to identify relevant internal, client and external processes for optimization; perform root-cause analysis, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies.
· Manage multiple project deliveries simultaneously.
· Manage activities of supporting project teams and internal partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and schedules.
· Communicate initiative progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal development, manufacturing and service delivery partners to implement changes to resolve escalated issues and produce solutions.
· Drive innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the organization.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
· Acts as subject matter expert to provide business requirements for process improvements, new product introductions and system enhancements.
· Assists with training including identification of needs, development of materials.
· Proactive ongoing analysis and reporting of business impacting changes or initiatives.
· Develops presentations of models, findings/analysis, plans and/or conclusions on a continuous improvement basis to stakeholders.
· Works with business counterparts to identify demand/needs and prioritize & continually looks for process improvement strategies
· Provide status reporting of activities against the program plan or schedule.
· To own the product related activities (Presence in daily standups, sprint planning meetings, grooming sessions, retrospectives, defect prioritisation), as identified as part of Colo process.
· Coordinate product activities between Onshore & Offshore, including the sharing of information
· Reviews story progress throughout the sprint*
· Prioritizes individual stories in the backlog*
· Document and draft epics in JIRA
· Support backlog grooming with Onshore team
· Participate in the solution process to make sure the right product is getting developed.
· Facilitate answering questions from Offshore BAs
· Give feedback and Accepts Stories from Dev
· Supports Offshore demos at the end of the Sprint.
· Reconciling and documenting demo feedback
· Create Jira stories for demo feedback after reviewing with GLP Product Manager or PCM SME, as appropriate
· Deliver prioritized demo feedback to offshore BAs
· Focuses on n+1 sprints