Role / Responsibilities
As the Technical Lead also playing the role of scrum master you will:
- Be the technical lead for the team
- Perform and review detailed design of functionality and resource allocation for sprints.
- Perform code reviews
- Be responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Responsible for and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Help Product Owner to get product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Acts as safeguard for his team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences.
- Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Forecasting/estimation of deliverables possible in an iteration based on evidence and reliable source.
- Coach team on Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Help manage cross scrum teams communications
- Strong experience leading and managing technical teams
- Solid technical skills in Java, Spring, Spring integration, Hibernate etc.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum process that really works.
- Expertise in estimation and planning.
- Good understanding of of iterative and incremental development.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in CS/CE/IT or similar related discipline with 8+ years of experience