Big Data Solution Architect
· 8 + years of experience in design, development, and implementation of data intensive applications preferably Big Data, Data Warehouse, Reporting and Analytics.
· 5 years of Solution Architecture experience preferably in Big Data and other data initiatives
· Experience designing and developing data ingestion and processing/transformation frameworks leveraging Hadoop Open Source tools/technologies
· Experience with the Big Data processing frameworks
· Should have worked at least 3 years on Hortonworks distribution
· BI tools experience like Tableau, Qlik, Power BI highly desired
· Experience in Product development environment preferred
· Requirements Analysis and Solution Design experience
· Experience in Healthcare / Pharmacy environment / Supply Chain environment highly desired
· Experience with designing data processing (ETL) and logical data flows.
· Data modeling experience preferred
· Well-versed in the development challenges inherent with highly scalable, highly available, and highly resilient systems
· Expert level of understanding of Hadoop ecosystem components: Hive, Oozie, Spark, HBase, Tez, Kerberos, their internal working, interactions,
· Data flows design from Kafka Event Streaming to HDFS, HBase, Hive data stores and Relational Data Mart
· Experience in Design of Security Architecture involving LDAP, AD, Kerberos, Knox and Ranger
· Nice to have Analytics solutions/ implementation experience
· Working experience in DevOps/ Agile environments required.
· Support Scrum teams day to day helping code reviews and detail design walkthrough
· Coding experience with Scala. Python desirable
· Support Scrum teams day to day helping to understand the design and provide walkthroughs
. Bachelor's degree or higher in CS/IT/IS or related discipline and 12+years of relevant experience.