GlobalLogic is looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager to join its growing legal department.
You will be responsible for maintaining strong internal and external customer relationships with a background working for technology product or technology services companies where a wide variety of contract terms can be at issue is essential.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Draft, review and negotiate many types of commercial technology contracts (which will include, master services agreement, statements of work, confidentiality agreements, etc.) with a diverse set of customers ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Be the front line customer interface for both the company’s customers and internal stakeholders.
- Define risks arising from customer contract demands and be able to communicate those risks to appropriate internal decision-makers (including delivery, finance, tax, legal, business, IT, etc.) for discussion and resolution.
- Examine current contract review process and identify areas of improvement within existing process (and implement improvements as necessary).
- Provide support to in-house attorneys as requested.
- BS/BA degree and minimum 5 years of contract manager experience.
- Must have prior experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating technology product and/or services agreements.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to identify revenue recognition issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize; must be responsible and conscientious.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks.
- Team player with a sense of humor.