Lead Corporate Recruiter
We are looking for a dynamic Corporate Recruiter to join our team at San Jose, CA office. As a seasoned recruiter, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of a plan to find qualified talent for all of our sales, leadership, and support positions across North America.
You'll develop effective staffing strategies for current and future needs and implement a variety of sourcing techniques to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. In this position, you will regularly interface and exchange information with several senior levels of management.
· Minimum of five years of experience in a recruiting role with an emphasis on hiring sales, finance, and other corporate roles.
· Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
·Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
· Ideal candidates need to be highly motivated, self-directed and possess high energy levels.
· Create a superlative candidate experience through a well-structured recruitment process and set industry benchmark.
· Bachelor's degree
· Actively manage a pipeline of resumes to effectively identify sales and general Administration talent while adhering to our applicant qualification standards.
· Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews with hiring managers.
· Work with hiring managers to ensure the hiring process moves forward and goals are met.
·Work with hiring managers to develop ongoing interviewing skills and a commitment to meeting hiring goals.
·Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
· Evaluate skill level and manage offer process, including offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
· Work with hiring managers to ensure interview team preparedness, development in interviewing skills, and commitment to meeting hiring goals.
·Track goals, metrics, and performance of the sales process and regularly communicate to all stakeholders.
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
· Be a self-starter. Take ownership and pride over your applicant pool to effectively bring the best sales and leadership talent to the organization.