We are looking for a dynamic Executive/Corporate Recruiter to join our team. This position will be based in our HO in San Jose, CA.
As a seasoned recruiter, you will develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy to identify and hire qualified talent for all of our Sales, HR, Finance & Accounting, Management Leadership and support positions across North America.
You'll develop effective sourcing strategies for current and future needs and implement a variety of sourcing techniques to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
This will be a high visibility and you will be required to interface and collaborate with all levels of business stakeholders across various functional areas.
· Actively manage a strong pipeline of candidate profiles across various functional roles.
· Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews with hiring managers.
· Work with hiring managers to enable a smooth and effective hiring process to ensure hiring goals are met.
· Manage and enhance the candidate experience and be the candidate advocate.
· Manage candidate offer process, including offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines and facilitate new hire on-boarding process.
· Track goals, metrics, and performance of the sales process and regularly communicate to all stakeholders.
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and be sensitive to confidential corporate information.
You will create a superlative candidate experience through a well-structured recruitment and on-boarding process.
· 5+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role with emphasis on hiring for
Sales, Finance, Management and other corporate roles.
· Must have demonstrable track record of success in full cycle recruiting.
· You'll need to be highly motivated, self-directed and persistent.
· Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing and conflicting demands.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
· Create a superlative candidate experience through a well-structured recruitment process and set industry benchmark.
· Bachelor's degree
. Certifications in sourcing/recruiting are highly desirable.