As a Data Analyst/ Engineer, you’ll be working hands-on with Product, Support, User Voice/Feedback and Operations data, shaping discussions on relevant metrics and data signals to define an excellent user support experience, identifying the underlying drivers of this experience, optimizing user journeys and using your analytical horsepower to share critical, actionable insights and provide data-driven strategic recommendations to our Online Care business partners to delight our users. You will need to exhibit a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business judgement. You will be expected to focus on results, be a self-starter and demonstrate success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression and excellence in product and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years experience in an analytical field such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations research, Economics, etc.
- Proficiency in analysis tools (SQL, R, Pandas, etc.).
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C++, Ruby, Perl, etc).
- MS or other advanced degree in engineering or technical/scientific field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing and maintaining ETLs which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Data analysis skills in a business context with demonstrated success in presenting large data sets in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Work on data modeling, metric development, data prototyping, insights generation and recommendations using data mining and statistical techniques (going beyond traditional business intelligence) to drive User Support Experience.